Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Craftaholics Anonymous Handmade Gift Exchange Linky Party

Dear Linda, S~ and all the Gift Exchangers from C.Anon.,

We have had a little snow here in Ireland and sadly, the postman can't get through. Hopefully it will have melted by the time a parcel is likely to arrive from America. Since these photos were taken we have had another 20cm of snow. This in a place where we usually would have snow once in a year... and then it generally melted before noon.


Luckily, I got to the post office before Saturday when the snow started, so the parcel was in the post before we got snowed in. And this is what I sent...
A shopper bag with pockets inside for purse, phone, etc. It is made with fabric swatches from a shop sample book.
There are a few random bits and pieces inside it too. I hope S~ likes it.


8 comments:

  1. wow that is gorgeous! what a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag! I adore bags...I would have a room of bags if my husband let me.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog...I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fabric choices. What a beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag, fabrics look really great together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! That's gorgeous!! I'm sure she loved her lovely bag! Glad you made it out before the snow. Hopefully your package arrived safe and dry :) I'm sure your partner loved her new bag! Thanks for sharing. I love seeing what everyone made :)
    Happy Holidays!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your lovely comments. It is so nice to hear from you. I really enjoyed the swap and both mine and Stephanie's parcels passed each other over the Atlantic.
    This evening I can be found madly cutting, pinning and sewing. There is never enough time to make all these presents.

    Ps. Snow has come down again! This year is mad, but it does mean a white Christmas this year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice bag! Hope your snow melted, at least enough to get out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking at the bag you made for last years gift exchange through craftaholics anonymous, WOW it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete